Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Back to school

I started class today! Each class is an hour and a half long with 20 minute breaks in between. My first class was reading, followed by phonetics, followed by grammar. The classes had 6 people in it including me, so its very easy to get one on one attention. I feel like the classes are right on my level and they really were not to bad. The teachers come to you rather than everyone changing classrooms, so I stayed in the same room, in the same seat all day long. In reading class we were given a worksheet and we just read it together and translated. Phonetics class we were given a list of words and we read them while working on pronouncing them correctly. In grammar class we learned new vocabulary and went over masculine, feminine and neuter. It was good to have a review! Alex and I ate boneless wings and fries after class because we were not in the mood for culture exploration. Haha.
Tomorrow, I only have one class and then Friday I have 3 again. I think this semester will be just fine.
I went to the bookstore and bought a notebook. Lined paper must not be a thing here because all I can find is graphing paper. 

PS, I didn't write a post yesterday because I didn't feel like me sleeping all day was blogworthy. Sooner or later my sleeping will get adjusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment